Had a dream last night that I was in some sort of dystopian, burnt out disaster area and you had to hire drivers to get you around because it was like the site of an earthquake. And apparently these drivers were able to somehow jump their cars over all the rubble and smashed buildings, even though they seemed to be regular cars. So I got into one of these cars with some other people and we jumped over a bunch of rubble. This was apparently very dangerous. But I made it to wherever I was going, which was some sort of event or performance. By the way, the driver was a woman. That's all I remember. This dystopian theme has come back a few times, and it's certainly not because I'm watching a lot of Hunger Games-type movies. But I guess I do feel like I'm surrounded by a disaster of a life that I can't fix, need help to get through. Or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment